~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

如果我是先知~


Everything i said to u.. Is still applied on u.. My cares, still didnt take it away from u..
No matter who Ure for me..

Today i went Emotional Intelligence lecture.. I have to say i like this subject.. Reason?
Mayb becuz i feel Mr Sebastian teach me alot.. Not oni how to look into ourselves and make a change.. And oso how to love others.. Its really remind me alot.. If i could understand that be4 everything.. I tink i wont have such a "me" today.. It might be much more better than wat i am now.. But, most of the time human learned oni after the incident.. Like Chinese ppl alway says " 有早知就没乞丐 "..

Emotional Intelligence teachs us how to cope wif anger, how to aware of our emotions, self-management and so on.. Its really suit me because these are wat i tink im lacking right now.. Self-control.. It is a good subject..

Ure still the one, no matter who u are for me, ure always the one that i wish to care.. Until now.. I cant afford to lose u in my life.. I do cherish u still.. Always and forever..

3 Response to 如果我是先知~

  1. Li Juen says:

    hey,dun simply say forever..after all ur moments,u will fall into another..so the forever doesnt mean anymore..

  2. forever doesnt mean love la.. cherish as a fren forever..

  3. how u guys found my blog~? thx for support =D

Post a Comment