~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Seeking New Life~


Let's make a change.. Add in new stuff in ur life ,CK.

Drink, work, be independent CK.. Go look for jobs.. Go expand ur life.. Live to the max.. Dun stay oni Kampar, Ipoh... Kampar, Ipoh.. Go somewhere else, Penang, KL.. (The oni place i have clan~ less but increasing)

Break some of ur rules, (Still anti-smoke).. Change ur mind.. Ure too pure.. Not to say that have to pollute myself and do bad stuffs, but i have to go explore more about life~

Be a man.. Man is the King.. Man is the one that decides everything.. Be the King~ Dun stay like " Frog in the Well ".. There are alot more that i can do.. Not oni study, love, study, love...

KACHAT!!!! Make ur first step..

FIRST STEP!!!! GO GO GO~~ Part time jobs.. clubbing.. come to me~

Go drink, drank, AND GET DRUNK !!! come on.. Join me~

1 Response to Seeking New Life~

  1. I ain't bad guy~ >.<

Post a Comment